Note: This is a strictly FICTIONAL Puroresu report site.

Monday, September 20, 2004

Welcome to the Colosseum!!!

Welcome to my new King of Colosseum 2 role-playing blog! Here I will simulate matches and cards for my own personnal enjoyment, giving me complete freedom to screw around with Japanese promotions and create my own supercards! I'll try to keep it to a standard format so you know when to check for results from your favourite promotions, but no guarantees as what I post depends on how creative I'm feeling! To start off, here's the rundown of the current champions of each promotion available: NEW JAPAN PRO WRESTLING: IWGP Heavyweight Champion: VACANT NWF Heavyweight Champion: Sealed IWGP Tag Team Champions: Minoru Suzuki & Yoshihiro Takayama IWGP Junior Heavyweight Champion: HEAT IWGP Junior Heavyweight Tag Team Champions: Jado & Gedo U-30 Openweight Champion: Hiroshi Tanahashi PRO-WRESTLING NOAH GHC Heavyweight Champion: Kenta Kobashi GHC Heavyweight Tag Team Champions: Mitsuharu Misawa & Yoshinari Ogawa GHC Junior Heavyweight Champion: Yoshinobu Kanemaru GHC Junior Heavyweight Tag Team Champions: Naomichi Marufuji & KENTA ALL JAPAN PRO-WRESTLING Triple Crown Champion: Toshiaki Kawada World Tag Team Champions: Yuji Nagata & Kendo KaShin All Japan Junior Heavyweight Champion: Kazu Hayashi All Asian Tag Team Champions: Genichiro Tenryu & Masanobu Fuchi FIGHTING ATHELETES ZERO-ONE World 1 Heavyweight Champion: VACANT NWA Intercontinental Tag Team Champions: VACANT World 1 Junior Heavyweight Title: Tatsuhito Takaiwa WORLD JAPAN PRO WRESTLING WMG Heavyweight Champion: VACANT WMG Tag Team Champions: VACANT

No comments:

Blog Archive