Note: This is a strictly FICTIONAL Puroresu report site.
Friday, February 18, 2005
Dragon Gate coming soon!
I'm currently taking time out from simulating shows to created as many Dragon Gate characters as I can so I can start running CAW Dragon Gate shows here. The game already includes CIMA, Magnum TOKYO, Masaaki Mochizuki and Dragon Kid, and to date I've already created Genki Horiguchi, Susumu Yokosuka, Shuji Kondo, Touro Owashi, Michael Iwase and Daniel Mishima. Hope to get a few more done over the weekend and start doing shows soon.
Anyone with any ideas how to go about making Dragon Gate CAWs are welcome to help out and submit their suggestions.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Blog Archive
- May (2)
- February (2)
- January (1)
- December (3)
- November (5)
- October (9)
- September (12)
- August (9)
- July (6)
- June (1)
- April (22)
- March (12)
- February (5)
- January (17)
- December (10)
- November (12)
- October (12)
- September (14)
- August (9)
- July (16)
- June (12)
- May (13)
- April (15)
- March (16)
- February (4)
- January (14)
- December (9)
- November (14)
- October (17)
- September (14)

No comments:
Post a Comment